Top 5 Things You Should Know After An Accident
After an accident, many victims suffer various forms of anxiety and often forget important facts that could help them following the incident. For this reason, our team at 911 Injured Now, Inc. has provided a list of 5 things accident victims should remember. Read on to learn more!
- You may be eligible to recover up to $10,000 or more in personal injury protection (PIP) and lost wages.
- You may have suffered injuries and not realized it. In many cases, pain is usually the last to come. The first few days after an accident are the most critical. For this reason, it is important to receive an assessment from a doctor as soon as possible.
- The longer you wait to see a doctor, the longer it may take you to recover completely. In addition, it is important to keep in mind that a victim only has 14 days after an accident to seek medical attention.
- You may be eligible for personal injury protection benefits, even if the accident was your fault. If you do not own a vehicle, your auto insurance provider may cover your medical bills.
- If you were involved in the accident as a bicyclist or pedestrian, you may be eligible to recover up to $10,000 in PIP benefits through your own insurance company or from the driver of the vehicle that hit you.
Because accident cases can be highly complex and are always time-sensitive, it is crucial that accident victims seek medical attention and legal representation right away. This is why our team is ready to take your call and connect you with top-tier legal advocacy during any hour of the day or night.
To discuss your case, call 911 Injured Now, Inc. We are ready to help you begin the recovery process right away!